To Cultivate the next generation of leaders for the agriculture industry and our communities
• Recruiting and retaining top quality teachers
• Students exploring and engaging with the agriculture industry to enhance their personal agriculture literacy and to grow into knowledgeable advocates for the sector.
• Fostering student and alumni leadership development and career preparation.
• To allow people of all socioeconomic backgrounds the possibility to fully participate in agriculture education and FFA.
• To identify and promote strategies that are supportive of neurodiverse students.
• To champion programs that provide a welcoming and encouraging environment for all students.
Learn and Live with Purpose
Give with Passion
Grow the Legacy
To secure strategic partnerships and financial resources to bolster, enhance, and strengthen the educational and leadership opportunities that promote premier leadership, personal growth and career success for Missouri youth in agricultural education.