Western Farm Show
FFA DAY IS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2018
Attention all FFA Members & Advisors! Plan to attend the Focus on Agriculture Careers event.
Here are a few details:
- FFA day will be held Friday, February 23rd.
- Kansas State FFA and Missouri State FFA leadership are eager to share a message about how your students can become advocates for Agriculture and Hunger Awareness; making a difference in their communities and schools.
- We encourage Advisors and Students to make a special visit to the OSU booth this year.
Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology, where students can learn about educational opportunities in Agriculture. Featuring their Equipment Technician Training Program for students looking to earn a degree in equipment maintenance and repair. Representatives will be on hand to answer questions about the program and OSU-IT. www.osuit.edu
- FFA Canned and Nonperishable Food Border Battle at the Western Farm Show!
In support of the 2018 National FFA Week and FFA Day at the 2018 Western Farm Show, FFA members from Missouri and Kansas are encouraged to gather and bring canned and nonperishable food to donate to Harvesters Community Food Network. Your chapter could win $500 for bringing the most canned and nonperishable food items!
How do I register?
- Complete the form below with the number of students your chapter plans to bring to the Show submit via the website or print and fill out the form and FAX the form back to us. You will receive your complimentary tickets in February, along with a letter providing details about parking and other information.
- Please be sure to fill in your Western Farm Show FFA ticket request form below.
Ticket Request orders received after February 2, 2018 will not be mailed, but left in “will call” at the ticket office at the American Royal. The ticket office will open the morning of Friday, Feb. 23.
For questions, contact Ken Dean (firstname.lastname@example.org).